NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry are available to download in pdf format. Download Chemistry class 12 revision notes, practice papers and textbooks from Toppr Nation. The solutions have been prepared to help the students in their studies. As Chemistry is also one of the important subjects for the students. Class 12 Chemistry solutions are very important for them. They can study well for their exams with help of these solutions. NCERT Books can be downloaded in PDF format for offline reading. We have uploaded class 12 chemistry solutions of all the chapters with solved questions, Sample Papers, lab manual, assignments and revision notes. Get CBSE Notes for free.
Class 12 Chemistry Solutions
Download or view NCERT class 12 chemistry solutions in pdf format. Click on the chapter which you want to read or view. Students are aware of this fact that chemistry is difficult subject but it can be improved with a good practice. Students need the answers and their solutions. Toppr Nation is providing Class 12 Chemistry Solutions chapter wise for NCERT book. Chapters links are given below. Students should solve numerical questions and equations because it help them to perform better in CBSE Board exams.
- Chapter 1 The Solid State
- Chapter 2 Solutions
- Chapter 3 Electro Chemistry
- Chapter 4 Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7 The p Block Elements
- Chapter 8 The d and f Block Elements
- Chapter 9 Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 Alcohols Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 Amines
- Chapter 14 Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 Polymers
- Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday Life
Chemistry Textbook Chapters Details
The textbook of chemistry has 14 chapters. We have uploaded solutions of every chapter in PDF format. Students must be acquainted with class 12 chemistry syllabus and marking scheme for CBSE Board exams. Chemistry Class 12 NCERT Chapters details and syllabus given below.
- This is the first chapter and it deals with th solid state. It explains about the states of solids.
- The second chapter deals with Types of solutions, expression of concentration of solutions of solids in liquids, solubility of gases in liquids, solid solutions, colligative properties – relative lowering of vapour pressure, Raoult’s law, elevation of boiling point, depression of freezing point, osmotic pressure, determination of molecular masses using colligative properties, abnormal molecular mass, Van’t Hoff factor. These topics are important in the class 12 chemistry solution.
- In the last chapter students will learn about Chemicals in medicines – analgesics, tranquilizers antiseptics, disinfectants, antimicrobials, antifertility drugs, antibiotics, antacids, antihistamines.
- This section will explain about Chemicals in food – preservatives, artificial sweetening agents, elementary idea of antioxidants.Cleansing agents- soaps and detergents, cleansing action.
CBSE Study Material for Class XII
CBSE Chemistry, Physics and Maths Solution for class 12 is available to download in PDF as Toppr Nation is providing this free of cost. Board exams are very important for every student who is studying in Class XII through CBSE Board.
- CBSE Sample Papers
- RD Sharma Solutions Maths
- Class 12 Physics Solutions
- Class 12 Maths Solutions
- Class 12 English Solutions
- NCERT Books
- Exemplar Solutions