NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Business Studies in PDF format available to download for Hindi and English Medium both parts. Short answers, long answers, revision notes. You can also download CBSE Syllabus 2019-20, sample papers, previous year question papers, notes, free books and other study material. Students of class 12 can download free study notes and cbse sample papers.
Business Studies Class 12 NCERT Solutions
Download or read online NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Solutions is divided into two parts.
Part 1 Principles and Functions of Management
- Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management
- Chapter 2 Principles of Management
- Chapter 3 Business Environment
- Chapter 4 Planning
- Chapter 5 Organising
- Chapter 6 Stang
- Chapter 7 Directing
- Chapter 8 Controlling
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Business Studies Part 2 Business Finance and Marketing
- Chapter 9 Financial Management
- Chapter 10 Financial Market
- Chapter 11 Marketing
- Chapter 12 Consumer Protection
Business Studies Textbook Chapters Details
Chapter 1 Nature and Significance of Management
- Management – concept, objectives and importance,Management as Science, Art and Profession, Levels of management, Management functions – planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling, Coordination – concept, characteristics and importance
Chapter 2 Principles of Management
- Principles of Management – concept, nature and significance, Fayol’s principles of management, Taylor’s Scientific Management – principles and techniques.
Chapter 3 Business Environment
- Business Environment – concept and importance
- Dimensions of Business Environment – Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal.
- Impact of Government policy changes on business with special reference to liberalization, privatization and globalisation in India.
Chapter 4 Planning
- Concept, importance and limitations, Planning process.
- Single use and Standing Plans – Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget and Programme.
Chapter 5 Organising
- Concept and importance.
- Organizing Process.
- Structure of organization – functional and divisional.
- Formal and informal organization.
- Delegation: concept, elements and importance.
- Decentralization: concept and importance.
Chapter 6 Stang
- Concept and importance of staffing
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management.
- Staffing process: Recruitment – sources; Selection – process
- Training and Development – Concept and importance. Methods of training- on the job and off the job- Induction training, vestibule training, apprenticeship training and internship training.
Chapter 7 Directing
- Concept and importance
- Elements of Directing: – Supervision – concept, functions of a supervisor.; – Motivation – Concept, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; Financial and non-financial incentives.; – Leadership – concept, styles – authoritative, democratic and laissen faire.; – Communication – concept, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective; communication, how to overcome the barriers.
Chapter 8 Controlling
- Concept, nature and importance
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in the process of control
Part B: Business Finance and Marketing
Chapter 9 Financial Management
- Concept and objectives of financial management.
- Financial decisions : investment, financing and dividend and factors affecting.
- Financial planning – concept and importance.
- Capital Structure – concept and factors affecting.
- Fixed and Working Capital – concept and factors affecting their requirements.
Chapter 10 Financial Markets
- Financial Markets: concept and types.
- Money market and its instruments.
- Capital market and its types (primary and secondary).
- Stock Exchange – functions and training procedure. Depository Services and D’mat Account.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) – objectives and functions.
chapter 11 Marketing Management
- Marketing – concept and functions.
- Marketing management philosophies.
- Marketing Mix – concept
- Product – concept, branding, labeling and packaging. Price – factors determining price.
- Physical distribution- concept, channels of distribution: types, choice of channels.
- Promotion -concept and elements; advertising- concept, role, objections against advertising, personal selling – concept and qualities of a good salesman, sales promotion – concept and techniques, public relations – concept and role.
CHAPTER 12 Consumer Protection
- Concept and importance of consumer protection.
- Consumer Protection Act 1986
- Meaning of consumer and consumer protection.
- Rights and responsibilities of consumers
- Who can file a complaint and against whom?
- Redressal machinery.
- Remedies available.
- Consumer awareness – Role of consumer organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs).
Get More and Learn More – Free Study