NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths all chapters in English and Hindi Medium available to download or study online for CBSE Class 11 Maths Solutions and revision notes can be download in PDF format. Solutions for class 11 maths. These maths solutions are prepared very carefully. UP Board students can download solutions in Hindi medium. You can also get RD Sharma Maths solutions. We uploaded latest CBSE syllabus for all classes. All the chapters of the maths book links are given below. Get solved cbse sample papers, hots questions and revision notes of maths.
CBSE NCERT Class 11 Maths Solutions
CBSE NCERT Class 11 Maths Solutions for Hindi and English medium has been uploaded. You should solve exercises and mathematical problems daily. Take help from these solutions. Solving Class 11 Maths questions will help you a lot to improve your mathematics skills as well as preparing for the exam. We have prepared chapter wise Maths solutions class 11th of NCERT book. For better practice you should also solve CBSE sample papers for Maths and Physics and Chemistry. All the chapters given below. Click on any chapter which you want to view or download.
- Chapter 1: Sets Solutions
- Chapter 2: Relations and Functions Solutions
- Chapter 3: Trigonometric Functions Solutions
- Chapter 4: Principle of Mathematical Induction Solutions
- Chapter 5: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations Solutions
- Chapter 6: Linear Inequalities Solutions
- Chapter 7: Permutations and Combinations Solutions
- Chapter 8: Binomial Theorem Solutions
- Chapter 9: Sequences and Series Solutions
- Chapter 10: Straight Lines Solutions
- Chapter 11: Conic Sections Solutions
- Chapter 12: Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry Solutions
- Chapter 13: Limits and Derivatives Solutions
- Chapter 14: Mathematical Reasoning Solutions
- Chapter 15: Statistics Solutions
- Chapter 16: Probability Solutions
Class 11 Maths Syllabus and Chapter Details
There are 16 chapters in the textbook. Every chapter’s main topic and chapter wise details is given below. The first chapter of maths book and it explains about Sets and their representations, Empty set. Finite and Infinite sets. Equal sets, Subsets. Subsets of a set of real numbers especially intervals (with notations). Union and Intersection of sets.Difference of sets. Complement of a set. Properties of Complement. Power set. Universal set. Venn diagrams.
In the second chapter you will study about Ordered pairs, Cartesian product of sets.Number of elements in the Cartesian product of two finite sets. To know the answers of the questions you can access NCERT Maths Solutions Class 11 in PDF.
In the last chapter you will learn about Random experiments; outcomes, sample spaces (set representation). Events; occurrence of events, ‘not’, ‘and’ and ‘or’ events, exhaustive events, mutually exclusive events, Axiomatic (set theoretic) probability, connections with other theories of earlier classes. Probability of an event, probability of ‘not’, ‘and’ and ‘or’ events.