Download CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths in PDF format. Get Class 10 NCERT Maths Solutions of all chapters from NCERT textbook for CBSE board and UP board students. As we know that Maths is the most important subject for the students. Every student wants to score good marks in CBSE board exams. These solutions are very helpful to understand mathematical problems. We have uploaded RD Sharma Solutions for class 10 Maths. Toppr Nation provides class 10 CBSE Solutions and CBSE Sample Papers for all subjects. Download or read NCERT Exemplar solutions of Science and Maths.
NCERT Class 10 Maths Solutions
NCERT Solution for class 10 Maths is available for all chapters in Hindi and English medium. Follow the links below to download or read the solutions of any chapter. Read or study online these chapters.
Class 10 Maths Solutions Chapters Details
Related CBSE Study Material– RD Sharma Solutions, NCERT Books and Class 10 ICSE Solutions.
Chapter 1 – Real Numbers
- In the first chapter of the book you will study about Euclid’s division lemma, Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – statements after reviewing work done earlier and after illustrating and motivating through examples, Proofs of irrationality of Decimal representation of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring decimals.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths will be useful for this chapter.
Chapter 2 – Polynomials
- Polynomials is the second chapter of the maths books and it explains about Zeros of a polynomial. Relationship between zeros and coefficients of quadratic polynomials. Statement and simple problems on division algorithm for polynomials with real coefficients.
- RS Aggarwal Class 10 Maths Solutions
Chapter 3 – Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- In the third chapter you will study about the Pair of linear equations in two variables and graphical method of their solution, consistency/inconsistency. Algebraic conditions for number of solutions. Solution of a pair of linear equations in two variables algebraically – by substitution, by elimination and by cross multiplication method. Simple situational problems. Simple problems on equations reducible to linear equations. It has 7 exercises to be solved.
- NCERT Solutions for 10 English
Chapter 4 – Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 4 has 4 exercises with 24 problems. This chapter deals with Standard form of a quadratic equation ax2 + bx + c = 0, (a ≠ 0). Solutions of quadratic equations (only real roots) by factorization, and by using quadratic formula. Relationship between discriminant and nature of roots. Situational problems based on quadratic equations related to day to day activities to be incorporated.
- Class 10 SSt Solutions
Chapter 5 – Arithmetic Progressions
- In the chapter 5 you will learn about Motivation for studying Arithmetic Progression Derivation of the nth term and sum of the first n terms of an A.P. and their application in solving daily life problems. This chapter has 49 problems with 4 exercises
Chapter 6 – Triangles
- This chapter deals with Definitions of Triangles, examples, counter examples of similar triangles.
Chapter 7: Coordinate Geometry
- Review: Concepts of coordinate geometry, graphs of linear equations. Distance formula. Section formula (internal division). Area of a triangle. The Cartesian plane, coordinates of a point, names and terms associated with the coordinate plane, notations, plotting points in the plane
Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- This chapter teaches you about Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle. Proof of their existence (well defined); motivate the ratios whichever are defined at 0o and 90o. Values (with proofs) of the trigonometric ratios of 30o, 45o and 60o. Relationships between the ratios.
Chapter 9 – Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Proof and applications of the identity sin2A + cos2A = 1. Only simple identities to be given. Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles. Heights and Distances: Angle of elevation, Angle of Depression. Simple problems on heights and distances. Problems should not involve more than two right triangles. Angles of elevation / depression should be only 30o, 45o, 60o. Download our NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths.
Chapter 10 – Circles
- In this chapter you will study about Tangent to a circle at, point of contact.
- 1. (Prove) The tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact. 2. The lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
Chapter 11 – Constructions
- This chapter deals with main topics like Division of a line segment in a given ratio (internally). Tangents to a circle from a point outside it. Construction of a triangle similar to a given triangle.
Chapter 12 – Areas Related to Circles
- The chapter 12 deals with the main topics like Motivate the area of a circle; area of sectors and segments of a circle. Problems based on areas and perimeter / circumference of the above said plane figures. (In calculating area of segment of a circle, problems should be restricted to central angle of 60°, 90° and 120° only. Plane figures involving triangles, simple quadrilaterals and circle should be taken.)
Chapter 13 – Surface Areas and Volumes
- This chapter deals with Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following: cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/cones. Frustum of a cone.
- In the second section you will study about Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems.
Chapter 14 Statistics
- To improve your score in the Statistics section, you need to study about Mean, median and mode of grouped data (bimodal situation to be avoided). Cumulative frequency graph.
Chapter 15 – Probability
- In the last chapter you will study about Classical definition of probability. Simple problems on single events (not using set notation). Visit Toppr Nation for more study material.
We know that class 10 maths is very important subject because students can score good marks in this subjects. Students work hard so that they may get high marks in Maths.
Related CBSE Study Material–