NCERT Exemplar Solutions For Class 10 Science All Chapters PDF available to download or study online. NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science and NCERT Books with solution. For class 10th NCERT Exemplar Solutions is very important study material as they can solve more Maths problems. It is advised the students to solve the questions of the textbook because these questions are asked in the board exams. The number of questions may be two or three. In the board exams different types of question asked so the students must be familiar with these type of questions.
Toppr Nation provides free NCERT solutions for class 10 Maths and Science and CBSE Board Papers with solution. Our aim is to help the students. NCERT Exemplar Solutions have been designed as per the latest CBSE NCERT syllabus. In the solutions we have written solutions of different type of problems with detailed summary. With the help of 10th Exemplar solutions, students will be able solve easy to difficult questions. They will be able to write correct answers in the exams. It will help them improve their studies. CBSE Board Papers are available in PDF.
NCERT Exemplar Solutions For Class 10 Science
There are 16 chapters in the exemplar book. The first chapter is Chemical Reactions and Equations and the last chapter is Management of Natural Resources. These chapter are available in PDF format to download.
- Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 – Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3 – Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 – Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 – Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 – Life Processes
- Chapter 7 – Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 – How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 – Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 – Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 – Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 – Electricity
- Chapter 13 – Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 15 – Our Environment
- Chapter 16 – Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions, CBSE Papers and Study Notes
We have CBSE Board Papers, NCERT Solutions for Science, Maths and English. Links are given below.